GardenImages

GardenImages
Our gardens in many lights

jeudi 28 avril 2016

Grimace la Limace

Cet article en français.

Hélène:
In March of 2014, a great event happened in my life. Four books on which I had been working for 2 years were published! The Series is called "Les Aventures de Grimace la Limace" (The Adventures of Doug the slug, if I ever get them in English). These books are made of cardboard, they are 16 pages each and aimed at kids 3 to 6 years old. They are in French, but I thought it was still worth mentionning on the english blog regardless. I'm the author and illustrator of these books.

Each book ends with a "Did you know?" section and relates a fact about insects or plants' lives. The books were published by Les Éditions Broquet and are available almost everywhere in Quebec, althought the library might have to order them anew (it's been two years, so it's not unusual). You can find them on Amazon, too.

Here's Grimace's facebook page. But the real news is that today I made my personnal website online. Since the books work so well with a gardening blog, I thought it fitting to promote it here. Welcome to the illustrated garden! If you have projects you need an illustrator for, I'd be happy to be of assistance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire